- Both the upper and lower ends of the sisal fabric scratching post use environmentally friendly MDF high-density boards. No bad smell and no harm. Bold and reinforced support, strong bearing capacity, so no matter how much the cat flutters, it will not fall.
- The sisal white rice dumpling rope is wound around the column, which is woven finely and has a tough texture. The sisal rope uses double 3 strands, which is not easy to be scratched and broken. After the cat starts to use the sisal fabric for scratching post, it will no longer be interested in your sofa.
- The main body is woven from natural sisal and does not shed crumbs. We don’t use nails, glue and other objects to fix, cats can directly lick, scratch and bite. natural sisal is wear-resistant and scratch-resistant, strong and durable. Your cats will not hurt the claws or nails when grinding the claws.
2. 32″ Sturdy Post:
The right height, stable sisal fabric scratching post gives your cat a place to play with confidence. The 32-inch height allows cats to fully stretch and tone their muscles. Imagine your cat happily grinding its paws, or stretching, letting go of today’s anxiety.
3. 16″ Extra Wide Pedestal:
Comes with 16″ wide MDF at the bottom to help hold the sisal fabric cat scratching post in place. Prevent sliding or tipping over when your cat starts to use it. The sturdy base eliminates tilt and wobble, so you don’t have to worry about your cat’s safety at all.
4. Easy To Assemble:
- Please confirm all components and tools before use. 1 main base column, 2 base plates, 2 bolts, 1 hexagon wrench.
- Using a hexagon wrench secure the base plate to the post. Please note that there are positive and negative sides of the bottom plate, and there are pits on the reverse side.
- After installation, please place the cat scratching post in the place where cats often grind their claws, and sprinkle catnip on the column and the chassis to attract cats. Cats will gradually get used to playing and sharpening their claws on the sisal fabric scratching post.